ISO Ionic Dryers
More power than a conventional dryer, with an ionic generator, this dryer reduces frizz and static and cuts drying time.
- - Ionic hair dryers use molecules with a positive or negative charge to dry hair which wet hair dry faster with less heat damage -- making for a smoother and shinier mane.
- - 2 Speed / 3 Heat settings
- - Cool Shot Button
- Long lasting motor with 1600W to 2000W of power to produce unsurpassed airspeed.
- - Included: 2 concentrators for styling versatility
- - Wash hair and blot dry to remove excess moisture.
- - Using the hair dryer along with your styling brush, direct hot air through one section of hair at a time. Direct airflow at hair, not scalp.
- - Concentrator attachement is designed to dry the hairroot, adding volume or spot curl the hair ends using attachement in the same manner.
- - To avoid over drying, do not concentrate on the same section for along time. Keep dryer airflow moving as you style.
- - For quick tough-ups between washings, dampen hair and use dryer as indicated above.
Body and Volume
To create volume, turn head upside down while drying. osition the airflow toward the roots for maximum lift. When hair is dry, toss head back and brush hair into place.
Work with hair in section when creating a super straight look. Using a flat brush, hold hair taut in each section as you dry through to the ends.
Tosles, natural-looking waves are easily created by grasping hair and scrunching between fingertips whle drying.
When not in use, your dryer should be unplugged, allowed to cool and stored in a safe, dry location, out of reach of children. Do not wrap line cord around dryer. Allow the cord to hand or lie loose.
- - Hair dryer should be in position and unplugged. Insure that plug is away from any water supply
- - Wipe outer surface of hair dryer with clean cloth
- - Clean dust and lint from air intake openings with small brush