Ionic 3000 | Pink
Powerful • Professional • Lightweight
The Ionic 3000 blow dryers are made for professionals and for at home use, they provide salon-quality blowouts in half the time. Featuring a 1600-watt ionic ceramic AC motor that produces consistent heat and air pressure, locking in moisture as it breaks down water molecules 40% quicker. The tourmaline-infused ceramic components radiate far-infrared heat and emit negative ions, which lock in moisture, eliminate frizz and speed up the drying process.
With dual motor speeds, three heat settings and an airflow nozzle attachment, you’ll have the flexibility needed for quick drying to more intense styling. Even with a powerful engine, the Ionic 3000 is still lightweight, easy to handle and super stylish. Your hair is left healthy, frizz-free and voluminous.
- 2 speeds & 2 heat settings
- Long life AC Motor
- Turbo velocity air flow
- Cool Shot
- Light weight, attractive, sleek & quiet
- Shock resistant and slip proof Rigid grip handle
- Rounded barrel with a heat sensitive control system
- ionic & Nano technology for frizz & shine control
- high grade tourmaline-infused ceramic components
- negative ions smooth the cuticle and eliminate frizz
- far-infrared heat is gentle on hair and reduces drying time
- Dries hair quickly
- 8 FT Professional length cord with hanging loop
- Removable back filter for easy cleaning
- 1 Air Concentrator Nozzle
- Watt: 1600-1875
- ACLI Plug
- CETL Approved
HOW TO USE:
- Wash hair and blot dry to remove excess moisture.
- Using the hair dryer along with your styling brush, direct hot air through one section of hair at a time. Direct airflow at hair, not scalp.
- Concentrator attachment is designed to dry the hair root, adding volume or spot curl the hair ends using attachment in the same manner.
- To avoid over drying, do not concentrate on the same section for a long time. Keep dryer airflow moving as you style.
- For quick tough-ups between washings, dampen hair and use dryer as indicated above.
- 1x Ionic 3000 Dryer
- 1x Air Nozzle Attachment
- Safety Instructions with Warranty Pamphlet