Taichi 1.5" Styler | Flat Iron
The Taichi flat iron features 1 1/2” Tourmaline Ceramic plates that heats up in seconds and evenly distribute heat so that fewer passes are needed through your precious hair. That’s the best way to get silky results that shine while protecting your hair cuticles from overheats exposure.
The flat iron plates are coated with natural Tourmaline mineral that when heated boosts the output of negative ions. These ions help to close the hair cuticle as the plates glide across the hair. This effectively locks moisture into the cuticle – providing a smoother, shinier and longer-lasting hairstyle.
Plus, the plates heat up in seconds so you don’t have to lose any time while adjusting the temperature setting via the digital display between 140°F-450°F to suit your particular hair type and texture. The flat iron’s floating plates have curved edges that provide extra flexibility to straighten, curl or flip your hair.
The Tourmaline Flat Iron features a bright LCD light display to allow fine tuning the temperature to the exact needs of the hair.
- Tourmaline Ceramic Plates
- 1 1/2" Floating Plates
- 5 Temperature Settings
- Soft Touch Material
- Heat Range 140°F - 450°F
- 8" Swivel Cord with Hang-up Loop
- Duel Voltage
- Ready to use in 10 seconds
- Tourmaline Plates generate 6x more negative ions than regular ceramic
- 1x Taichi Straightener
- Safety Instructions
How to Use
- Hair should be clean and completely dry before using product.
- Plug into a suitable main socket and switch the iron. A red LED power indicator will light up.
- Allow the Iron to heat up approximately 30-60 seconds. It is available to use when the red LED light indicator turns green.
- Brush the hair and separate into sections about 2 inches wide and place the section between the plates as close to the scalp without touching it. DO NOT touch the scalp.
- Hold plates firmly closed with hair section in between, sliding the iron down and off the section of hair.DO NOT hold the hair between the clamping plates for more than 2-5 seconds (depending on hair thickness)
- After one section is straightened move to another section and repeat the process until all the hair is straightened.
- Upon completion turn the appliance switch to the OFF position, unplug the cord and allow the unit to cool down completely before storing.
ISO TIP: Before using any type of heated styling tool you should always use a protectant to minimize damage.