Rosemary Essential Oil
SWEET | SLIGHTLY FLORAL | HERBACEOUS
Our Rosemary is an herbal, slightly woodsy essential oil that doubles as a beauty staple.
Native to North Africa and the Mediterranean, the bold, herbal aroma of our pure, undiluted Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis) has hints of eucalyptus and wood. When used in aromatherapy, this oil can help energize, uplift, fend off mental fatigue, and ease feelings of stress. On hair, when diluted with carrier oil, it hydrates the scalp. On skin, it can be used rejuvenate dull complexion.
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Alleviates feelings of stress and nervous tension and occasional fatigue
- Dilute in carrier oil on hair to soothe and moisturize dry, itchy scalp.
- Can be used to rejuvenate the appearance of dull lackluster skin.
- Add a few drops to diffuser
- Mix with your favorite body lotion
- Add a few drops to hot bath
- Add to water and spray in water bottle for room fragrance
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. For external use only.