Black 1875w Ionic 3000 | Dryer
The Ionic 3000 blow dryers are made for professionals and for at home use, they provide salon-quality blowouts in half the time. Featuring a 1600-watt ionic ceramic AC motor that produces consistent heat and air pressure, locking in moisture as it breaks down water molecules 40% quicker. The tourmaline-infused ceramic components radiate far-infrared heat and emit negative ions, which lock in moisture, eliminate frizz and speed up the drying process. Your hair is left healthy, frizz-free and voluminous.
- Long life quiet AC Motor
- Turbo velocity air flow
- Cool shot
- 2 speeds & 2 heat settings
- Light weight ergonomic design
- Shock resistant & slip proof rigid grip handle
- Rounded barrel w/a heat sensitive control system
- Ionic & nano technology for frizz & shine control
- High grade tourmaline-infused ceramic components
- Negative ions to smooth hair cuticle & eliminate frizz
- Far-infrared heat to reduces drying time
- 8 ft length cord w/hanging loop & cord guard
- Removable back filter for easy cleaning
- 1 air concentrator nozzle
- Power: 1750w
- Voltage: 125v, 60hz
- ACLI plug
- CETL approved
- For optimal results shampoo & condition before drying.
- Towel dry your hair so that it is damp.
- Brush hair thoroughly getting rid of tangles and knots.
- To protect your hair from any heat damage, apply a heat protector, we recommend our IONIX Heat Protector.
- Separate your hair into sections so that you have less hair to work with at a time.
- Blow dry each section starting from the roots and moving in a downwards motion by using a round barrel brush. To avoid burning your hair, make sure you simultaneously move the dryer in slight horizontal motions.
- Wind hair gently around, or partially around the barrel brush. Whilst letting the hair glide over the brush, apply air from the dryer at the required temperature.
- Repeat until hair is dry and desired style is achieved.
- NOZZLE ATTACHMENT: The concentrator attachment is designed to dry the hair root, adding volume or spot curl the hair ends using attachment in the same manner.
ISO TIP: For quick tough-ups between washings, dampen hair and use dryer as indicated above.
- 1x Ionic 3000 Dryer
- 1x Air Nozzle Attachment
- Safety Instructions with Warranty Pamphlet