Pure Keratin 1.5" Styler | Flat Iron
The newly designed Pure Keratin flat iron is designed to maintain, smooth and straighten your hair for any occasion. Our unique titanium floating plates, with curved styling edges are added for styling versatility, preventing tangling and ensuring your hair is protected from potential damages while reducing static. Lock in moisture and give your hair a radiant shine and a smoothness that usually only comes from a trip to the salon.
- 1.5" floating titanium plates
- ON/OFF switch
- Adjustable temperature control
- Heat range of 140-450 F degrees
- 8 Foot swivel cord with hanging loop
- Generates 720% more negative ions
- Humidity safe
- Rapid heating
- Infrared technology
- Suitable for most hair types
- 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- 110w(USA) 30w (Canada)
- 1x Flat Iron
- Safety Instructions w/ Warranty info card
How to Use
- Hair should be clean and completely dry before using product.
- Plug into a suitable main socket and switch the iron. A red LED power indicator will light up.
- Allow the Iron to heat up approximately 30-60 seconds. It is available to use when the red LED light indicator turns green.
- Brush the hair and separate into sections about 2 inches wide and place the section between the plates as close to the scalp without touching it. DO NOT touch the scalp.
- Hold plates firmly closed with hair section in between, sliding the iron down and off the section of hair.DO NOT hold the hair between the clamping plates for more than 2-5 seconds (depending on hair thickness)
- After one section is straightened move to another section and repeat the process until all the hair is straightened.
- Upon completion turn the appliance switch to the OFF position, unplug the cord and allow the unit to cool down completely before storing.
ISO TIP: Before using any type of heated styling tool you should always use a protectant to minimize damage.