1.5" Professional Titanium w/Far Infrared | Flat Iron
Regular price $250.00
Science meets style, and hair has never looked better.
Ultra-fast Far Infrared styling tool which is kinder to hair. Black Labels 1.5” Far Infrared Hair Straightener is a styling revolution which is faster and healthier for your hair. Featuring two innovative far infrared heat strips where heat is gently infused into each hair shaft, smoothing hair from the inside out. The 1.5” mirror titanium friction-free floating plates glide through hair with impeccable ease. With adjustable digital temperature display and a heat range from 140°F to 450°F this professional flat iron helps to retain hair’s own moisture for a brilliant shine!
- 1.5” Mirror Titanium floating plates
- On/off power button
- Fully Digital LCD temp. display
- Far Infrared light heated strips
- 60-minute Auto Shut Off
- +/- Adjustable temp control (280F – 450F)
- Rapid Heat up
- Professional tangle free 9ft. Swivel cord with hanging loop
- Heat resistant dual converter
- Far Infrared technology
- Suitable for all hair types
- Dual voltage: 110v – 240v
- For short, spikey looks apply styling gel or spray to the hair and hold the sections up and away from the head whilst straightening.
- For smoothing frizz, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and slowly slide through to the ends. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been smoothed.
- For curling hair, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and flip over 180° (upside down). Whilst holding the ends slowly slide the straightener all the way through the section of hair. Catch, twist slightly to reform the curl, then leave to cool. The slower the straightener is pulled through the section, the tighter the curl will be. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been curled.
- To create volume, first pull each section of dry hair out to a 90° angle from the scalp and then gently move the straightener down to the end of the section as normal. Release the section after a couple of seconds once cooled.
- To create kicks or flicks, instead of moving the straightener straight down each section use a ‘C’ like motion moving towards or away from the head depending on the desired result. This is, a kick out needs the straightener moving away from the head. A kick under needs the iron moving towards the head.
- 280-330F – For Fine Hair
- 310-390F – For wavy to medium textured hair
- 390-450F – For thick, coarse hair
- 1x 1.5” Infrared Flat Iron
- Safety instructions w/Warranty pamphlet