Waver | Styler
Regular price $220.00
Create big, shiny, bouncy, epic waves in seconds with the ISO Beauty Waver. This must-have hair tool creates beachy, boho or glam waves in half the time. It's the game-changer for hair – any length or texture. Simply clamp down and release for instant, big, lush, even waves. The perfect solution for babes who struggle to curl or wave their hair. It’s the hair tool you didn’t even know you needed.
- 60mm wide Tourmaline Barrels
- Temperature range of 140 - 450 F
- Cool touch heat resistant handle
- Handle Lock
- 8' Tangle-Free Swivel Cord
- Adjustable Temperature control
- Power Indicator Light
- Cool Tip Barrels
- Easy-access Control & Quick 60 sec Heat
- Handle Lock Feature
- Comes in big Magnet Box
- Suitable for all hair types
How to Use
- Step 1. Hair should be clean, dry, and free of tangles before use. Rest the iron on its stand on a smooth, heat-resistant flat surface, and plug it in. Press and hold the ON/OFF button until the unit turns on and the ‘ON’ indicator lights up. Adjust the temperature using the left and right buttons to reach your desired heat. For healthier styling, we suggest using a 180°C/360°F heat setting unless you have very coarse/thick hair.
- Step 2. The key to long lasting, lush waves is prepping your hair correctly. You want to first start with a heat protectant like our Ionix Diamond Drops Heat Protectant Serum, which will protect your strands from heat and give your hair extra hold.
- Step 3. Start by dividing your hair into sections. Smaller sections will create more defined waves. Taking one section at a time, start at the top close to the roots and clamp the hair, making sure that the hair is evenly placed inside the barrels. Be careful not to touch the scalp with the tool. Hold for 2-5 seconds. Hold for less time if the hair is easy to curl, or if you want less defined waves. Once you have released your first clamp, re-clamp the top barrel of the waver onto the last wave bend. You want to overlap each wave with your waver to create a seamless wave from roots to ends. Repeat this process through to the ends of the whole head.
- Step 4. Once you have finished waving, make sure the hair has completely cooled down before touching to allow it time to set. For a beachy effortless wave, brush the wave out with our Aqua Shine Detangling Brush.
- 1x Waver
- 1x Heat Protective Glove
- 1x Safety & Warranty Pamphlet