Giraffe 1.25" Spectrum Pro | Flat Iron
Sale price $99.99 Regular price
Take a walk on the wild side with our Limited Edition Animal Print Spectrum Pro Flat Irons.
The Spectrum Pro flat iron is made with 100% ceramic floating plates to give you a variety of vibrant curls and smooth, straight, frizz free hairstyles. The ceramic plates gently glides over your hair without snagging or breaking the hair shaft while naturally emitting infrared heat and negative ions for even heating and conditioning. The ionic and infrared technology lock in moisture, revitalize dull lifeless hair and prevent damage while producing perfect styles for any type of hair.
- Vibrant & Stylish Animal Print Designs
- 1.25" 100% Ceramic Floating plates
- ON/OFF Switch w/ LED Power Indicator
- Adjustable temperature Control 180-450°F
- PTC Heater for Safer Operation
- Ergonomic Design
- Infrared Technology
- Negative ionic technology
- Easy Grip Handle
- Rapidly heats up
- 8' Swivel Cord & Hanging Loop
- Suitable for all hair types
- Dual voltage: 110-240v, 50/60HZ
- Ensure your hair is clean, dry and combed thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles.
- Plug in the iron and turn it on using the on-off button. A red LED power indicator will light up.
- Adjust the heat settings dial to the desired temperature and allow the Iron to heat up approximately 30-60 seconds. It is available to use when the red LED light indicator turns green.
- Starting at your ear line, section and separate hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up.
- Starting as close to your roots as safely possible, take a small section (2in / 5cm max) and place hair firmly in the center between the two plates.
- Slowly and carefully Slide down the length of your hair, pulling the straightener away from roots, allowing your hair to glide through the ceramic floating plates. DO NOT hold the hair between the clamping plates for more than 2-5 seconds (depending on hair thickness)
- Repeat the above steps for all of your hair, section by section, until you are finished.
- Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
- When you are done turn off the iron using the on-off button and unplug it from the socket.
- 1x Ceramic Flat Iron
- 1x Safety Instructions pamphlet with Warranty Information
- Using less hair is better and sliding the iron down slowly is recommended.
- For best results use ISO Beauty's Easy comb or Aqua Shine Brush and go slowly.
- Finish up with a pump or 2 of IONIX Diamond Drop w/Argan Oil Serum to give your hair extra shine and silkiness.