Anti-Diversion & Counterfeit Policy
ISO BEAUTY ANTI-DIVERSION & COUNTERFEIT POLICY
We're so happy that people love ISO Beauty products! Because of that love and genuine loyalty to our brand ISO Beauty is committed to fighting and stopping diversion.
WHAT IS DIVERSION?
Good question. Most consumers are not familiar with the term, but have most likely come across diverted products in one place or another. Products are considered “diverted” if they are sold in unauthorized places or retailers. For example, only salons or authorized retailers, related websites are authorized to sell ISO Beauty products. If you come across ISO Beauty products at a discounted or auction website or drugstore, the product is considered diverted.
WHY IS DIVERSION BAD?
Diverted products can be counterfeit, diluted formulas, or old, expired formulas that may not be safe to use. Similarly, diverted tools will not meet our standards and are not covered under our warranty program. This means if you buy our products at a swap meet/kiosk, drugstore, or any other e-commerce outlet other than our website or our select retailers, we cannot guarantee that it is an authentic ISO Beauty product that will perform as intended.
WHO IS DIVERTING PRODUCTS?
Products are diverted by unauthorized distributors and salons or their employees, plus other dishonest individuals who see a profit in piracy.
- Amazon - (except Outlet Circle)
- Any Daily Deal Sites
- Mall Kiosks - (except Northridge Fashion Center Cart)
- ANY Swap-meets
AM I IN DANGER?
You could be. Products purchased from unauthorized retailers can be contaminated or even counterfeit and can cause irritation or even allergies. We pride ourselves in the performance + quality of our products and want to make sure to give consumers + stylists alike a good product experience which we can only guarantee, if products are purchased from an authorized source.
WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP?
- If you find an ISO Beauty product outside of our authorized retailers, don't buy it!
- And please tell your friends about the potential danger of diverted products!
- Please purchase ISO Beauty products directly from our website www.isobeauty.com
- The content of this policy is only applicable to the United States. ISO Beauty reserves the right to update, revise or discontinue the program in the future
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP STOP DIVERSION?
Don't risk it, don't buy it! And tell your friends about the potential danger of diverted products! If you see an ISO Beauty product for sale outside of our website or authorized distributors, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the city, state and name of the location where you saw the products. You can also call 818-771-9359 to report diverter's. We will conduct a full investigation.
WHAT IS ISO BEAUTY DOING TO FIGHT DIVERSION?
- We are 100% committed to our wholesale partners, retailers and consumers. To protect those ISO Beauty retailers as well as to ensure that consumers only receive the highest quality of ISO Beauty products, we have taken the following steps to pro-actively combat diversion:
- A sophisticated identification system has been put in place so that the source of each ISO Beauty product can be to see exactly who is purchasing at identified by multiple codes printed on the packaging. Tracking product allows us determine the source quickly and easily.
- Once diverted products are discovered, legal action will be taken against the responsible parties – both seller and supplier.
- Any wholesaler, distributor or retailer will be immediately terminated should they re-sell products to any unauthorized party.
- ISO Beauty runs frequent checks to uncover any unauthorized sales online. In addition, all ISO Beauty associates are instructed to buy any diverted product they encounter to decode the source of the diversion and identify diverter's.
Thank you for joining us in this fight against diversion. If you have any questions or suggestions please drop us a note at email@example.com, we are always happy to hear from you.