Digital 1875w Pro Dryer w/LCD Display | Dryer
Create striking blow outs with the Gold Collection Professional LCD Display Dryer, which features selectable ionic technology that lets you achieve sleek, shiny locks or boost volume. The LCD display offers air temperature and speed information at a glance. The display lights up red when heat is being used or blue when cold shot is chosen. The touch-control panel allows you to easily adjust settings. The selectable ionic technology allows you to choose more ions to achieve smooth, shiny hair or less to create fuller styles.
- Turbo Velocity for professional drying power
- 5 heat and speed settings for customized use
- Digital LCD screen displays air speed, exact air temperature and status of ion generator
- Durable Multi-step switch 5 heat and 5 speed settings
- AC motor promotes rapid drying and ensures lasting use
- Ceramic technology delivers gentle infrared heat to protect hair against damage
- Locking Cool shot function
- Shock resistant and slip proof grip
- Rounded barrel with heat sensitive control system
- Filter cleaning is simple and easy
- Cord Guard with hanging loop
- Unique ergonomic Soft touch design
- Infrared heat & Ion technology
- 2 Multi-sized air concentrator nozzle attachments
- Power: 1875w
- Voltage: 125v 60hz
- CETL Approved
- ALCI PLUG
- Magnet Box
TO TURN DRYER ON AND OFF
Push the power button on the handle (see Fig. 1).
USING THE CONTROL PANEL To adjust the heat setting, press down on the right button (see Fig. 2) for hotter temperature or on the left button for lower temperature until you reach the desired heat setting. The LCD screen (see Fig. 3) will display the exact temperature in Fahrenheit and glow red when hot and blue when cold.
To adjust the air speed setting, press down on the top button (see Fig. 4) for faster airflow or on the lower button for slower airflow until you reach your desired air speed. The LCD screen will display the speed using the bar symbols on the right-hand side next to the fan symbol. The more bar symbols, the faster the speed.
To turn on the cold shot, press the middle button (see Fig.5). The LCD screen will turn blue.
For enhanced shine and less frizz, turn on the ion generator by pressing down the middle button for 2.5 seconds. The symbol (see Fig. 6) will appear indicating the ionizing function is on. To build volume, turn off the ion generator by pressing down on the middle button until the symbol disappears.
The unit remembers the last setting used when turned off. It will start at that setting the next time it’s turned on.
- 1x Digital Dryer
- 2x Air Nozzle Attachments
- Safety instructions & Styling Tips Booklet