32-25mm Black "Tapered" | Twister
32-25mm | 1-1/4" Tapered Barrel
VOLUME, CURLS & WAVES, OH MY!
The 32-25mm tapered twister is your go-to for creating larger, more voluminous waves and curls. This twister features a tapered tourmaline ceramic barrel which allows for looser, more relaxed waves. Great for styling long or medium hair - use the wider end of the barrel for long hair or beach waves and the smaller end of the barrel for more definition. Use the digital temperature control display to choose between temperature settings, and enjoy smart features including a cool tip, 60-minute auto shut off function, 8 ft 360-degree swivel cord, and a heat resistant glove. The unique press action technology helps tame frizz and seal the hair cuticle to lock in that perfect style, keeping your hair healthy and happy.
- 32-25mm tapered tourmaline ceramic barrel
- On/off switch w/ LED Power indicator
- Top Temp of 390 F
- Ergonomic clip-less design for crease free curls
- Unique press action to reduce frizz & static
- Infrared & Negative Ion technology
- Easy non-slip grip handle
- 8ft Swivel cord
- Heat protective glove included
- Suitable for all hair types
- Dual voltage: 110v-240v | 50-60Hz
- Power: 45w (USA) | 25w (Canada)
- CETL Approved
- Draw Box
- Section Hair - Section off your hair. Divide hair into manageable sections and clip the upper layers on top of your head and out of the way. Starting with the lowest layer of hair, separate a lock of hair 1–2 inch (2.5–5 cm) wide
- Wrap & Hold - Hold the handle of the wand with one hand, hold the strand of the hair with the other hand, wrap the strand of hair from root to tip with the iron facing downward (and hold it there for 5 seconds, gently pull out the wand from between the curls.
- Run Your Fingers Through the Curls - If you prefer looser curls, run your fingers from the roots of your hair to the ends. Spread your fingers apart and use them like a comb. This will open up the curls and make them looser.
- 1x 32-25mm Tapered Twister
- 1x Heat Protective Glove
- Safety instructions & warranty pamphlet