Black 3pc Digital Twister Set | Set
Slim, lightweight, stylish and ergonomically designed Twisters will help you create silky smooth glamorous curls effortlessly. ISO Beautys twister set will give your hair long lasting volume and glow while keeping your hair healthy and moisturized.
- Three interchangeable barrels size: 19MM, 25MM, & 32MM
- Tourmaline / Ceramic Tapered Barrels
- Adjustable digital temperature control
- Temperature range 120F to 450F
- 360° swivel cord
- Long-lasting perfectly defined curls without using product.
- PTC Heater
- Infrared Technology
- Curls last for days
- Controls static & Frizz
- Generates negative ions
- Rapid heating
- Easy Grip
- Dual voltage 110-220v 50/60Hz
- CETL Approved
- 1x 19mm Ceramic Barrel
- 1x 25mm Ceramic Barrel
- 1x 32mm Ceramic Barrel
- 1x Thermal Protective Glove
- Warranty Card & Safety Instructions
How to Use
- Select barrel size to achieve desired curl. To release barrel, press small round button on back of handle and pull barrel away from handle. To attach barrel, ensure barrel pins are aligned and slide barrel onto handle, you will hear a click confirming barrel is locked in.
- It is advised to always wear included thermal glove when using this tool in order to avoid burns. Before styling, ensure that hair is clean, completely dried and detangled.
- To turn on, plug into electrical outlet and move power switch to ON position; LED will illuminate.
- Beginning at ear line, part hair into 2″ sections. Wrap hair around barrel and hold on to the tip of the hair for around 5-10 seconds. Do not redo the same section over and over again; if you don’t get perfect results the first time, move on to another section and return to previous section later. For curls closer to the root, after wrapping hair around barrel, roll the iron up. Use bigger sections of hair to get waves or bigger curls.
- To turn off, move inner switch to OFF position. Never leave flat iron on and unattended. Always allow device to cool down before storing.
TIP: For more body and volume, after curling, gently comb curls with a wide tooth comb to get more fullness and texture.