1" Round Pro Ceramic | Flat Iron
The heat plate, advanced ceramic coating is radiating far-infrared rays and ions that help make hair softer and silkier and helps stimulate the blood circulation of the scalp, reduces hair damage and makes surpassing glossy hair. It helps with better styling and no excessive strain on the roots of your hair.
- 1" Round Ceramic Plates
- Special Ceramic Heating Plate
- On/Off switch with LED power indicator
- Heats up to 450°F.
- Adjustable temperature dial for heat control
- Rapid heat up
- Special Silicone Easy Grip Pad
- Professional 360° Swivel Cord
- Far Infrared Technology
- Frizz Control
- Ion Technology
- Dual voltage
- CETL approved
- Ensure your hair is clean and combed thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles.
- Plug in the iron and turn it on using the on-off button.
- Adjust the heat settings dial to the desired temperature.
- Starting at your ear line, section and separate hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up.
- Starting as close to your roots as safely possible, take a small section (2in / 5cm max) and place hair firmly in the center between the two plates.
- Slowly and carefully Slide down the length of your hair, pulling the straightener away from roots, allowing your hair to glide through the ceramic floating plates.
- Repeat the above steps for all of your hair, section by section, until you are finished.
- Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
- When you are done turn off the iron using the on-off button and unplug it from the socket.
- 1x 1" Round Pro Ceramic Straightener