Smiley Face 1.25" Titan | Flat Iron
The Titanium Titan can straighten any hair type with ease. This iron maintains stability in ultra-high temperatures and emits negative ions in their most beneficial form for faster straightening and locking in the moisture. Your hair instantly becomes smooth and frizz-free. Plus, it heats the hair from the inside out, which will help you maintain a healthy and vivacious head of hair.
- 1.25" Titanium Floating Plates
- On/off switch
- Adjustable temperature control dial
- Negative Ion Technology that help seal the cuticle, locking the moisture inside your hair shaft, protecting your hair from humidity.
- Maximum Temperature: 450˙ F/ 230˙ C
- Easy-to-Use, Ergonomic Design
- Happy face print
- Swivel Cord w/ Hanging Loop
- Far Infrared Technology
- Heats up in an instant
- Suitable for all hair types
- Window Box
- Dual Voltage
- Power: 35w
- Ensure your hair is clean and combed thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles.
- Plug in the iron and turn it on using the on-off button.
- Adjust the heat settings dial to the desired temperature.
- Starting at your ear line, section and separate hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up.
- Starting as close to your roots as safely possible, take a small section (2in / 5cm max) and place hair firmly in the center between the two plates.
- Slowly and carefully Slide down the length of your hair, pulling the straightener away from roots, allowing your hair to glide through the ceramic floating plates.
- Repeat the above steps for all of your hair, section by section, until you are finished.
- Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
- When you are done turn off the iron using the on-off button and unplug it from the socket.