Omega Pink Leopard 1.5" Titanium | Flat Iron
Our 1.5 inch Omega Titanium styler is a high end, salon quality tool created with your hair health in mind. Featuring solid titanium floating plates for easy glide with zero creasing or pulling. Our infrared and negative ion technology provides consistent heat throughout for sleek and shiny results. The plates glide effortlessly through the hair reducing breakage and heat damage resulting in moisturizer long lasting styles.
- 1.5” (1 1/2) floating titanium plates
- ON/OFF switch with power light indicator
- Adjustable dial for temp control
- Humidity safe
- Grip tip
- Infrared technology
- Easy grip for better control
- Rapid heating
- Controls frizz and static
- Heats range of 140-450 F degrees
- Can be used to create straight, wave and flip styles
- 8’ swivel cord with hanging loop
- Generates 720% more negative ions
- Suitable for all hair types
- Dual Voltage: 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power: 110w(USA) 30w (Canada)
- CETL Approved
- Ensure your hair is clean, dry and combed thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles.
- Plug in the iron and turn it on using the on-off button. A red LED power indicator will light up.
- Adjust the heat settings dial to the desired temperature and allow the Iron to heat up approximately 30-60 seconds. It is available to use when the red LED light indicator turns green.
- Starting at your ear line, section and separate hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up.
- Starting as close to your roots as safely possible, take a small section (2in / 5cm max) and place hair firmly in the center between the two plates.
- Slowly and carefully Slide down the length of your hair, pulling the straightener away from roots, allowing your hair to glide through the ceramic floating plates. DO NOT hold the hair between the clamping plates for more than 2-5 seconds (depending on hair thickness)
- Repeat the above steps for all of your hair, section by section, until you are finished.
- Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
- When you are done turn off the iron using the on-off button and unplug it from the socket.
- 1x Titanium Flat Iron
- Safety Instructions & Warranty Pamphlet