13mm Black Clipless | Twister
13mm-0.5" Clip-Less Twister | Small Tight Spiral Curls
Perfect for creating tight spiral curls and for those who want to tame your already curly mane! The 13mm barrel creates sexy spiral curls that are smoother, shiner, frizz-free and longer lasting! The innovative clip-less design provides consistent and even heat for faster styling without the creased and crimped ends leaving a perfectly polished look while reducing the typical damage cause by traditional twisters. Save your locks from unnecessary damage and create a more natural look by curling from root to tip, reducing heat at the weakest section of your hair (the tips).
- 13mm Tourmaline Ceramic Barrel
- Easy on/off switch with LED light indicator
- Heats up to 410F
- Ergonomic Clip-less Design
- Unique Press Action Technology
- Ion & Nano Technology
- Far Infrared Technology
- Easy grip handle with a 360-swivel cord
- Includes heat resistant thermal glove
- PTC heating element
- Suitable for all hair types
- Voltage: 110-240V | 50/60Hz
- Power: 45W (USA) 25W (Canada)
- Draw Box
- It is advised to always wear included thermal glove to avoid burns when using this tool. Before styling, ensure that hair is clean, completely dried and detangled.
- To turn on, plug into an electrical outlet and move power switch to upper position; LED will illuminate.
- Separate a small section of your hair (approximately 1" x 1" thick).
- The size of the section you separate affects the size and crispness of the curl. Smaller sections will give you tighter curls, while larger sections will result in big, loose curls.
- Holding the Wand at a downwards angle; wrap the small section of hair around the wand. The roots of your hair should be near the base of the Wand. Hold on to the tip of the hair for around 5-10 seconds.
- Do not redo the same section over and over again; if you don’t get perfect results the first time, move on to another section and return to previous section later
- Slip the Wand out of the curl (don't just unravel it).
- To turn off, move power switch to lower position. Never leave tool on and unattended. Always allow device to cool down before storing.
- If you prefer looser curls, run your fingers from the roots of your hair to the ends. Spread your fingers apart and use them like a comb. This will open up the curls and make them looser.
- For curls closer to the root, after wrapping hair around barrel, roll the iron up. Use bigger sections of hair to get waves or bigger curls.
- For more body and volume, after curling, gently comb curls with a wide tooth comb to get more fullness and texture.
- 1x 13mm Twister
- 1x Heat Protective Glove
- Safety Instructions & Warranty Pamphlet