19mm Digital Pro w/Cool Tip | Twister
"Make Waves & Turn Heads"
19mm | Gold Collection
The Gold Collection Clip-less 19mm twister creates flirtatious curls and natural waves that are smooth, shiny, frizz-free and long lasting! Transform your look while reducing the amount of damage caused by traditional twisters. The innovative clip-less design provides consistent and even heat for faster styling without kinks or crimped ends. Create a more natural look by curling hair from root to tip. This also reduces heat at hair's weakest point the tips and saves your locks from unnecessary damage.
- 19MM Tourmaline ceramic barrel
- Power button with LCD Digital display
- Protective Cool Tip
- "+" & "-" buttons for adjustable temp control
- Economic clip-less design
- Automatic shut off in 1 hr. (60 mins) of no usage
- Unique press action technology
- Max temp of 390F
- Easy Grip
- Rapid heat up
- 360 Swivel cord
- Infrared technology
- Heat protective glove included
- Suitable for all hair types
- Dual voltage
- CETL Approved
- 1x 19mm Twister
- 1x Heat protective glove
- Safety instructions with warranty pamphlet
How to Use
- It is advised to always wear included thermal glove to avoid burns when using this tool. Before styling, ensure that hair is clean, completely dried and detangled.
- To turn on, plug into electrical outlet then press and hold power button; LED will illuminate and display temperature. Use + and – buttons to select desired heat setting.
- Beginning at ear line, part hair into 2″ sections. Wrap hair around barrel and hold on to the tip of the hair for around 5-10 seconds. Do not redo the same section over and over again; if you don’t get perfect results the first time, move on to another section and return to previous section later. For curls closer to the root, after wrapping hair around barrel, roll the iron up. Use bigger sections of hair to get waves or bigger curls. For more body and volume, after curling, gently comb curls with a wide tooth comb to get more fullness and texture.
- To turn off, press and hold power button until OFF is displayed on LED. Never leave tool on and unattended. Always allow device to cool down before storing