25-18mm Digital Pro "Tapered" | Twister
25-18MM - 1” - ¾" Tapered Twister | Gold Collection
NO KINKS ALLOWED, JUST CURLS AND WAVES.
This Gold Collection 25-18mm Digital twister is all you need to create bouncy curls that last all day, even if your day keeps going all night long. The tapered barrel can be used to create volume up top and tight curls on bottom. High Heat up to 395° F quickly locks in the curl with a clip-free design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish. The unique press action Tourmaline Ceramic barrel helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body. Watch tousled & even straight hair transform effortlessly into natural looking alluring curls.
- 25-18MM Tapered Tourmaline ceramic barrel
- Power button with LCD Digital display
- Protective Cool Tip
- "+" & "-" buttons for adjustable temp control
- Economic clip-less design
- Automatic shut off in 1 hr. (60 mins) of no usage
- Unique press action technology
- Max temperature of 390F
- Easy Grip
- Rapid heat up
- 360 Swivel cord
- Infrared technology
- Heat protective glove included
- Suitable for all hair types
- Dual voltage
- CETL Approved
- 1x 25-18mm Tapered Twister
- 1x Heat protective glove
- Safety instructions & warranty pamphlet
How to Use
- It is advised to always wear included thermal glove to avoid burns when using this tool. Before styling, ensure that hair is clean, completely dried and detangled.
- To turn on, plug into an electrical outlet then press and hold power button; LED will illuminate and display temperature. Use + and – buttons to select the desired heat setting.
- Beginning at ear line, part hair into 2″ sections. wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward and hold on to the tip of the hair for around 5-10 seconds. Do not redo the same section over and over again; if you don’t get perfect results the first time, move on to another section and return to previous section later. For curls closer to the root, after wrapping hair around barrel, roll the iron up. Use bigger sections of hair to get waves or bigger curls. For more body and volume, after curling, gently comb curls with a wide tooth comb to get more fullness and texture.
- To turn off, press and hold the power button until OFF is displayed on LED. Never leave tool on and unattended. Always allow the device to cool down before storing
TIP: Alternate curling each section left then right for a tousled, natural look.