32mm Digital Pro Clipless w/Cool Tip | Twister
Bigger is better with ISO Beauty’s Gold Collection Digital Clipless Twister. The large barrel loosens up your curls to get beautiful beach waves without sacrificing long-lasting hairstyles.
The 32mm Digital Clipless Twister barrel is ceramic and tourmaline infused to create an even heating distribution that will keep your hair from damage. This professional twister is designed to protect your hair from both heat damage and humidity. The even distribution of heat prevents damaging hot spots while the ionic technology helps seal your cuticle and lock in moisture. Combined with the LCD digital temperature display, you’ll have beautiful, long lasting curls.
- 32mm Tourmaline Ceramic Barrel
- Cool tip for better control & safety
- Great for giving you hair more body and volume.
- An advanced ceramic heater for better recovery time.
- Excellent for longer-lasting curls and waves.
- + / - Precise temperature control
- Easily switch from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Utilizing Far Infrared technology for constant even heat distribution and no damaging hot spots.
- Ionic technology helps seal the cuticle, locking the moisture inside your hair shaft, protecting your hair from humidity.
- Advanced LCD display for more accurate temperature control.
- Heats up to about 430F / 220C.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- It comes with a free thermal glove for easier use.
- Dual Voltage
- Brush your hair thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles. Starting at your ear line, section your hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up.
- Put your thermal glove on the hand you will use to hold the hair, not the curling iron.
- Take a 2 Inch / 5 cm section of hair and hold it in your fingers.
- Wrap the hair around the barrel and hold on to the tip of the hair, for 5-10 seconds. Then let go and enjoy your curls.
- 1x 32mm Digital Twister w/Cool tip
- Safety Instructions w/Warranty pamphlet
- Do not redo the same section over and over again. If you do not get perfect results the first time, move on to another section and return to curling the missing strand later.
- If you want to get spiral curls, twist the hair at the root a few times and wrap the hair around the barrel. Hold on to the tip of the hair for 5-10 seconds. Then let go and enjoy your curls.
- If you want the curl to start closer to the root, after wrapping your hair around the barrel, roll the handle up.
- If you get a bit of a fishtail, it means you are not holding the tip of the hair against the barrel. Try again, this time using another strand and holding the tip of your hair against the barrel.
- The longer you hold the hair against the barrel, the tighter the curls are going to be. The faster you let it go, the more of a wave you are going to get.
- Use bigger sections to get a wave or bigger curls.
- If you want to get more body & volume, after curling your hair, use a wide-tooth comb and gently comb the curls, to give your hair more fullness & texture.