32mm Digital Pro w/Cool Tip | Twister
32MM - 1.25" Digital Twister w/Cool Tip | Gold Collection
"Make Waves & Turn Heads"
The Gold Collection 32mm Digital Twister creates even larger, bouncier, long lasting curls than ever. The larger diameter barrel helps create voluptuous curls and glamorous waves that are shiny, frizz-free and last even longer. The innovative clip-less design provides consistent and even heat for faster styling without causing creased or crimped ends. Create a more natural look by curling hair from root to tip, reducing heat at hair's weakest point the tips and save your locks from unnecessary harm.
- 32MM Tourmaline ceramic barrel
- Power button with LCD Digital display
- Protective Cool Tip
- "+" & "-" buttons for adjustable temp control
- Economic clip-less design
- Automatic shut off in 1 hr. (60 mins) of no usage
- Unique press action technology
- Max temperature of 390F
- Easy Grip
- Rapid heat up
- 360 Swivel cord
- Infrared technology
- Heat protective glove included
- Suitable for all hair types
- Dual voltage
- CETL Approved
- 1x 32MM Twister
- 1x Heat protective glove
- Safety instructions & warranty pamphlet
How to Use
- It is advised to always wear included thermal glove to avoid burns when using this tool. Before styling, ensure that hair is clean, completely dried and detangled.
- To turn on, plug into an electrical outlet then press and hold power button; LED will illuminate and display temperature. Use + and – buttons to select the desired heat setting.
- Beginning at ear line, part hair into 2″ sections. wrap it around the barrel, with the iron facing downward and hold on to the tip of the hair for around 5-10 seconds. Do not redo the same section over and over again; if you don’t get perfect results the first time, move on to another section and return to previous section later.
- For curls closer to the root, after wrapping hair around barrel, roll the iron up. Use bigger sections of hair to get waves or bigger curls.
- For more body and volume, after curling, gently comb curls with a wide tooth comb to get more fullness and texture.
- To turn off, press and hold the power button until OFF is displayed on LED. Never leave tool on and unattended. Always allow the device to cool down before storing.