Black Infrared Pro | Flat Iron
Kashmira Professionals Infrared Pro Flat Iron uses real far infrared light to generate heat making it energy efficient and safer on the hair. Far infrared heat has a longer wavelength than conventional heat, enabling it to penetrate directly into the cortex of hair cuticles, heating from the inside out, the hair is heated evenly, and in half the time of conventional heat.
- 1” Titanium floating infrared plates
- On/off power button
- Far Infrared Technology
- Digital LCD temp control display
- PTC Heater
- + / - Adjustable temp control (140°- 450°F)
- Unique ergonomic cool tip design
- Automatic shut off within 60 mins of no use
- Switch from F° to C°
- Unique smart memory function
- Swivel cord w/Hanging loop
- Rapid Heat Up
- Suitable for all hair types
- Digital voltage: 110-240, 50/60Hz
- CETL Approved
Far Infrared benefits:
- Balances moisture
- Prevents hair damage and dandruff.
- Stimulates hair growth
- Protects color treated hair
- Removes bacteria and odor
- Keeps hair healthy by sealing moisture and adding a silky shine
- Ensure your hair is clean and combed through.
- Plug in the iron and turn it on using the on-off button.
- Adjust the heat setting to the desired temperature.
- Separate hair into a small section (2in / 5cm max) and place the section of hair firmly between the heating plates. Slide down the length of the hair from roots to tips. Repeat as necessary.
- Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
- When you are done turn off the iron using the on-off button and unplug it from the socket.
- 1x Infrared Pro Flat Iron
- 1x Safety & Warranty Pamphlet