Black Spectrum Pro | Flat Iron
Give Your Hair a Significant Advantage!
The Spectrum Pro flat iron is made with 100% ceramic floating plates to give you a variety of vibrant curls and smooth, straight, frizz free hairstyles. The ceramic plates gently glides over your hair without snagging or breaking the hair shaft while naturally emitting infrared heat and negative ions for even heating and conditioning. The ionic and infrared technology lock in moisture, revitalize dull lifeless hair and prevent damage while producing perfect styles for any type of hair.
- 1" Solid Ceramic Floating plates
- ON/OFF Switch w/ LED Power Indicator
- Adjustable temperature Control 140-450°F
- PTC Heater for Safer Operation
- Ergonomic Design
- Infrared Technology
- Negative ionic technology
- Easy Grip Handle
- Rapidly heats up
- 8' Swivel Cord w/ Hanging Loop
- Suitable for all hair types
- Dual voltage: 110-240v, 50/60HZ
- Ensure your hair is clean and combed thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles.
- Plug in the iron and turn it on using the on-off button.
- Adjust the heat settings dial to the desired temperature.
- Starting at your ear line, section and separate hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up.
- Starting as close to your roots as safely possible, take a small section (2in / 5cm max) and place hair firmly in the center between the two plates.
- Slowly and carefully Slide down the length of your hair, pulling the straightener away from roots, allowing your hair to glide through the ceramic floating plates.
- Repeat the above steps for all of your hair, section by section, until you are finished.
- Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
- When you are done turn off the iron using the on-off button and unplug it from the socket.
- 1x Diamond Straightener
- Safety Instructions with Warranty info pamphlet