Blue 1.25" Spectrum Pro | Flat Iron
The Spectrum Pro flat iron is made with 100% ceramic floating plates to give you a variety of vibrant curls and smooth,straight, frizz free hairstyles. The ceramic plates gently glides over your hair without snagging or breaking the hair shaft while naturally emitting infrared heat and negative ions for even heating and conditioning. The ionic and infrared technology lock in moisture, revitalize dull lifeless hair and prevent damage while producing perfect styles for any type of hair.
- 1.25" Solid Ceramic Floating plates
- ON/OFF Switch w/ LED Power Indicator
- Adjustable temperature Control 140-450°F
- PTC Heater for Safer Operation
- Ergonomic Design
- Infrared Technology
- Negative ionic technology
- Easy Grip Handle
- Rapidly heats up
- 8' Swivel Cord w/ Hanging Loop
- Suitable for all hair types
- Dual voltage: 110-240v, 50/60HZ
- 1x Diamond Straightener
- Safety Instructions with Warranty info pamphlet
How to Use
- Brush your hair thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles. Starting at your ear line, section you hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up.
- Starting as close to your roots as safely possible, place the combed 2 inch / 5 cm section of hair in the center of the two plates of your ISO Beauty flat iron, close the styler with a nice grip.
- Slowly and carefully pull the straightener away from your roots, allowing your hair to glide through the ceramic floating plates.
- Repeat the above steps for all of your hair, section by section, until you are finished.