9-18mm Digital Pro "Tapered" Clipless | Twister
9-18mm Tapered | Gold Collection
Curl. Spiral. Make waves. Turn heads
Sculpt your way to ethereal, wispy ringlets or energetic, bouncy spirals with the uniquely designed twister from ISO Beauty's Gold Collection. Our smallest twister is perfect for fine or shorter hair, but also essential for creating the most delicate of styles with it's 18-9MM (1/3-3/4") clip-less ceramic tourmaline barrel. Offering a gentler, infrared heat and Negative Ion Technology creates a safer styling experience for your fragile locks as it helps to seal the cuticle of your strands as you go to lock in shine, eliminating flyaways, static and frizz.
- 9-18mm Tourmaline ceramic tapered barrel
- Power button with LCD Digital display
- "+" & "-" buttons for adjustable temp control
- Economic clip-less design
- Automatic shut off in 1 hr. (60 mins) of no usage
- Unique press action technology
- Max temp of 390F
- Easy Grip
- Rapid heat up
- 360 Swivel cord
- Infrared technology
- Heat protective glove included
- Suitable for all hair types
- Dual voltage
- CETL Approved
- 1x 9-18MM Clip-less twister
- 1x Heat protective glove
- Safety Instructions & warranty pamphlet
How to Use
- It is advised to always wear included thermal glove to avoid burns when using this tool. Before styling, ensure that hair is clean, completely dried and detangled.
- To turn on, plug into electrical outlet then press and hold power button; LED will illuminate and display temperature. Use + and – buttons to select desired heat setting.
- Beginning at ear line, part hair into 2″ sections. Wrap hair around barrel and hold on to the tip of the hair for around 5-10 seconds. Do not redo the same section over and over again; if you don’t get perfect results the first time, move on to another section and return to previous section later.
- For curls closer to the root, after wrapping hair around barrel, roll the iron up. Use bigger sections of hair to get waves or bigger curls.
- For more body and volume, after curling, gently comb curls with a wide tooth comb to get more fullness and texture.
- To turn off, press and hold power button until OFF is displayed on LED. Never leave tool on and unattended. Always allow device to cool down before storing