Matte Rose Gold 1.25" w/Soft Touch | Flat Iron
The Diamond Spectrum Pro is one of the best Ceramic Flat Irons in which the pillar upon which the ISO Beauty brand has been built. The simple elegance of its revolutionary design and consistent, professional grade performance keep stylists, and the stylish, raving! Its velvety skin, our signature “soft touch” material, makes holding and using The Diamond Spectrum Pro a sensory indulgence in itself. Dry hair prone to breakage is a classic symptom of using conventional irons made of metal and coated to look like ceramic. The Diamond Spectrum Pro has 100% 1.25” ceramic stone plates that will rehabilitate your tresses into supple, glossy brilliance. Each pass of this precision styling tool will awaken a healthy radiance in your hair along with an unapologetic feeling of confidence!
- 1.25" 100% Ceramic Floating plates
- ON/OFF Switch w/ LED Power Indicator
- Adjustable temperature Control 180-450°F
- PTC Heater for Safer Operation
- Ergonomic Design
- Infrared Technology
- Negative ionic technology
- Soft Touch Easy Grip Handle
- Rapidly heats up
- 8' Swivel Cord & Hanging Loop
- Suitable for all hair types
- Dual voltage: 110-240v, 50/60HZ
- Ensure your hair is clean, dry and combed thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles.
- Plug in the iron and turn it on using the on-off button. A red LED power indicator will light up.
- Adjust the heat settings dial to the desired temperature and allow the Iron to heat up approximately 30-60 seconds. It is available to use when the red LED light indicator turns green.
- Starting at your ear line, section and separate hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up.
- Starting as close to your roots as safely possible, take a small section (2in / 5cm max) and place hair firmly in the center between the two plates.
- Slowly and carefully Slide down the length of your hair, pulling the straightener away from roots, allowing your hair to glide through the ceramic floating plates. DO NOT hold the hair between the clamping plates for more than 2-5 seconds (depending on hair thickness)
- Repeat the above steps for all of your hair, section by section, until you are finished.
- Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
- When you are done turn off the iron using the on-off button and unplug it from the socket.
- 1x Ceramic Flat Iron
- 1x Safety Instructions pamphlet with Warranty Information
- Using less hair is better and sliding the iron down slowly is recommended.
- For best results use ISO Beauty's Easy comb or Aqua Shine Brush and go slowly.
- Finish up with a pump or 2 of IONIX Diamond Drop w/Argan Oil Serum to give your hair extra shine and silkiness.