ISO Beauty COVID-19 Response
There’s no doubt, COVID-19 has drastically changed the way we live and do business. At ISO Beauty, we are doing everything in our power to protect the safety of our employees and our loyal customers. Unfortunately due to the current situation ISO Beauty is currently experiencing temporary delays and we are doing our best to get your products to you and respond to emails as soon as possible. Your safety and our safety is our TOP priority. We continue to work diligently to make sure that every order that is shipped is properly handled and sterilized. We sincerely thank our customers and greatly appreciate everyone's support and understanding during these times. Please stay safe and let's continue to take care of each other.
Our office and warehouse ARE currently open for our online business and in addition to ensure everyone's safety all vendors that wish to pick up their orders must schedule an appointment first. As a reminder please note we are NOT open to the public.
DOING OUR PART
- All employees entering office/warehouse must wear a mask.
- No employee member will be allowed to work in office/warehouse that has symptoms of illness (cough, fever, etc.).
- Hand sanitizer is provided to all employees and is expected to be used regularly.
- Employee’s hands are washed on regular bases.
- We are avoiding all non-essential touching (handshakes/hugs/etc.) between employees and clients.
- Strict social distancing between employees during work hours.
- High use surfaces including door handles, light switches, table tops and regularly touched objects will be disinfected and sanitized multiple times each day.
- Every order is handled & processed with extra care, plus, thoroughly sanitized before being shipped.
**Please note unexpected & unforeseen delays may occur such as, major weather, natural disasters, and delivery company issues. Unfortunately, this is out of our control.