Purple Zebra 1.25" Spectrum Pro | Flat Iron
Give your hair the ISO Beauty treatment with this trendy animal print Straightener’ which features 100% ceramic floating plates that radiate far-infrared heat to protect your hair and cuticle from damage, preserve moisture, and locks in hair color to create silky soft, glossy, and elegant static free hair. Create many elegant hairstyles with professional results.
- 1.25" 100% Solid Ceramic Floating plates
- ON/OFF Switch w/ LED Power Indicator
- Adjustable temperature Control 180-450°F
- PTC Heater for Safer Operation
- Ergonomic Design
- Infrared Technology
- Negative ionic technology
- Easy Grip Handle
- Rapidly heats up
- 8' Swivel Cord w/ Hanging Loop
- Suitable for all hair types
- Dual voltage: 110-240v, 50/60HZ
- 1x Diamond Straightener
- Safety Instructions with Warranty info pamphlet
How to Use
- Hair should be clean and completely dry before using product.
- Plug into a suitable main socket and switch the iron. A red LED power indicator will light up.
- Allow the Iron to heat up approximately 30-60 seconds. It is available to use when the red LED light indicator turns green.
- Brush the hair and separate into sections about 2 inches wide and place the section between the plates as close to the scalp without touching it. DO NOT touch the scalp.
- Hold plates firmly closed with hair section in between, sliding the iron down and off the section of hair.DO NOT hold the hair between the clamping plates for more than 2-5 seconds (depending on hair thickness)
- After one section is straightened move to another section and repeat the process until all the hair is straightened.
- Upon completion turn the appliance switch to the OFF position, unplug the cord and allow the unit to cool down completely before storing.
ISO TIPS: Recommended use with a heat protector serum.